1. Fennel Seeds:
- Fennel seeds have antimicrobial and pain reducing properties. A good home remedy for abdominal Pain Fennel seeds can be used as:
- In cup of hot water add one teaspoon of crushed fennel seeds. Let it stand for 8 to 10 minutes, allow it to cool and strain it.
- You can add a little honey and drink it slowly.
- Alternatively - After your meals, chew 1/2-1 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
2. Chamomile Tea:
Chamomile is a natural way to soothe the abdominal pain by relaxing the muscles of stomach.
- Take a teaspoon of dried chamomile in a cup.
- Pour boiling water in this cup and cover it.
- Allow it to stand for 15 minutes, strain
- You can add lemon juice or honey as per your taste.
- Drink the tea slowly.
- Have this Tea two or three times a day.
Anorexia (Loss of Appetite)
- Oranges are effective in treating the Anorexia by boosting and cleaning the digestive system.
- Eat 2-3 Oranges daily.
- Alternatively - Orange juice can be another option. You can add little rock salt, lemon juice and a bit of black pepper powder to enhance its taste.
- Follow it for at least a week to get back your appetite.
- Ginger is very effective home remedy for to enhance your hunger.
- Take small piece of ginger without its peel and chop it. Add a pinch of rock salt to the chopped ginger and mix well. Consume it 30 minutes before your meal for few weeks.
- Another is that you add a few drops of lemon and a pinch of both asafetida and black pepper powder to paste of ginger. Consume it daily in the morning empty stomach.
- Or you can have ginger Tea.
- Cinnamon helps to soothe your stomach and prevents further formation of gas.
- To a cup of warm milk add ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Stir it properly and drink it.
- You can even add little honey to it.
- Alternatively - Cinnamon tea can be another option in which cinnamon powder is added to a cup of boiling water. Let it stand for a few minutes and then drink it.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Apple cider vinegar will make your stomach acidic enough to digest food and relieve both gas and indigestion. This home remedy soothes the stomach and provides instant relief. In case apple cider vinegar is not available, regular vinegar can be used.
- In a glass of warm water add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar. Then allow the water to cool to room temperature, and then have it.
1. Lime and Ginger:
- Mix two spoons of lime and ginger juice along with honey in a glass of warm water.
- You can have it after a heavy meal.
2. Cumin Seeds:
- Take 1 tablespoon cumin seeds and it to 2 cups of water.
- Then boil it for 5 min and allow it to cool. Strain it.
- Drink it everyday.
Digestion Support Pack - Best Herbal Remedies for All Digestion Problems
- Ginger is effective for digestive system as it blocks unwanted secretion inside the stomach that can cause vomiting, it acts as natural anti-emetic agent.
- Take a teaspoon of ginger juice and lemon juice. Mix it and consume it many times in a day.
- Alternatively - You can even try for ginger tea with a little honey.
- Or you can have some fresh ginger slices with or without honey.
- Cloves are good to use in vomiting. Its aroma and flavor can provide you immediate relief from vomiting.
- In a one cup of water boil 6-8 cloves. Put it to simmer for ten minutes. Then strain this water mix and drink it whenever you feel like vomiting.
- Curd is good for diarrhea as it contains bacteria that destroys the bad bacteria causing diarrhea.
- You can have curd with mashed banana also to help cure diarrhea.
- Alternatively - Curd and teaspoon of ginger juice and mango juice is effective in controlling diarrhea.
- Curd with roasted cumin seeds can be consumed after meal, it prevents and cures diarrhea.
- Ginger is effective in Flatulence as it stimulates digestion so food won't stay in your intestines.
- You can have Ginger Tea.
- Take a teaspoon of grated fresh ginger, then pour a cup of boiling water over it and let it soak for 5 minutes. Strain the tea and allow to cool it before you drink.
- Ginger tea is also available as tea bags.
- Even fresh ginger slices soaked in lime juice after meals are helpful in Flatulence.
2. Fennel Seeds:
- Fennel seeds are good for digestion of food as it relieves you from gas problem.
- Its tea can be prepared – Adding ½ teaspoon of fennel seeds in 1 cup boiling water for ten minutes. Then consume this tea.
- You can chew a teaspoonful of fennel seeds after meals.
1. Lemon Tea:
- Lemon is one of the most effective remedy for Constipation as it acts as stimulant for digestive system and flushes the things out.
- Take a half lemon and extract its juice, and add it to a glass of warm water. You can even add a pinch of rock salt or ½ teaspoon of table salt and a little honey to it.
- Have it in the morning empty stomach or even in the evening.
- Follow this remedy daily and get good results.
2. High Fiber Diet:
- Fiber diet acts as cleaner, washing out food and waste particles from your digestive tract and soaking up water.
- Foods high in fiber include many vegetables, fruits, fresh oatmeal, almonds, bran cereals, beans, lentils, barley and dried fruits like raisins soaked in water etc.
1. Radish Juice:
- Radish juice is best home remedy for piles.
- Drink Radish juice starting with ¼ of a cup and shift it to ½ of a cup gradually for period of 1 month.
- Radish paste mixed with honey can be applied locally to get relief from pain.
2. High Fiber Diet:
- Fiber help to soften the stools and through this cleans the digestive system.
- Sources of fiber includes: All kinds of Vegetables, Fruits and others such as flax seeds, almonds, pistachios, prunes, pears, and beans.