Watery blisters on palm and soles, one who is suffering from this problem surely wants to get rid of it as soon as possible. Nothing could be safer and reliable than Ayurvedic treatment for Dyshidrosis.
Dyshidrosis is also called as dyshidrotic eczema or pompholyx. This skin disease is characterized by the appearance of small, fluid-filled blisters appear on the palms of hands, sides of your fingers and soles of your feet also can be affected.
Treatment of Skin Diseases is Effective in Ayurveda Since Ages
According to Ayurveda, our skin comprises of six layers which are not situated superficially but extend to deeper levels of the body. Hence in the skin diseases, deep tissues like rakta (blood), rasa (nutrient plasma), mansa (muscles) and lasika (lymphatic) are also involved. In Ayurveda, imbalanced pitta doshas is involved in the skin disorders. Pitta dosha is related to heat hence foods which aggravate the pitta (heat) in the body should be avoided. Ayurvedic treatment for skin diseases is based on the purification of blood and tissues. Herbs are primary line of treatment in Ayurveda, hence Ayurvedic treatment for Dyshidrosis is done with the help of herbs like Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Guggul (Commniphora mukul). These herbs possess the blood purification properties and also boost up the immunity.
Signs & Symptoms of Dyshidrosis (Dyshidrotic Eczema)
- Dry and scaly skin
- Itchy blisters
- Pain and itching in skin
- Pitted nails on affected toes and fingers
- Opaque blisters
Cause of Dyshidrosis
Though the exact cause of Dyshidrosis is unknown but conditions given below can cause this problem.
- Atopic dermatitis
- Food allergies
- Hay fever
- Seasonal allergies
- Hands exposure to certain metals like chromium, uranium, cobalt
Ayurvedic Treatment for Dyshidrosis by Planet Ayurveda
Ayurvedic treatment for Dyshidrosis by Planet Ayurveda offers effective herbal remedies which are procured from the pure extract of herbs. These products are completely safe for use and free from any color, preservatives, yeast, chemicals.
These herbal supplements are quite good to nourish the skin. This herbal supplement helps in the detoxification of body and aids in retaining healthy skin. It has amazing results to treat the Dyshidrosis.
1. Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia): This herb has blood purification properties. It contains the salicylates and triterpenoids which help in reducing swelling or inflammation. Moreover it boosts up the immune system and also rejuvenates the skin.
2. Pitta papda (Fumaria officinalis): For dyshidrosis, use of this herb is quite good as it helps to provide relief in the itchy blisters, dry and scaly skin.
3. Chirata (Swetia chiretta): This herb has the great medicinal importance to cure skin disorders. Blood purification and anti-inflammatory properties of this medicine help to manage the symptoms of dyshidrosis. This herb works well to treat this disease.
4. Ghrit Kumari (Aloe vera) (Aloe barbadensis): This herb has cooling effect on skin and quite good to treat the skin disorders. Anti-oxidant properties of this herb help to eliminate the toxins from the body. On the other hand, it is also rich in vitamins C and E which help to recover the skin from the damage.
DOSAGE: 1-2 capsules two times a day, with plain water, after meals.
Kaishore guggul is one other amazing Ayurvedic treatment for dyshidrosis. This Ayurvedic medicine is prepared from herbs which are listed below.
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis),
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica),
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula),
- Guggul (Commniphora mukul),
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia),
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale),
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum),
- Long pepper (Piper longum),
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes),
- Red Physic nut (Baliospermum montanum)
- Indian jalap (Ipomoea turpethum)
Benefits – Herbs cited above are quite good to treat the dyshidrosis. These herbs altogether pacify the pitta dosha which is the main cause of dyshidrosis. Moreover, these herbs help to boost up immune system and enhances the body's ability to fight against infections.
Dosage – 2 tablets twice or thrice in a day after meals.
Planet Ayurveda's Navkarshik churna is an effective herbal formulation to treat the dyshidrosis.
- Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Baheda (Terminalia bellerica)
- Vacha (Acorus calamus)
- Neem (Azadirachta indica)
- Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia)
- Kutki (Picrorrhiza kurroa)
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata)
These herbs together work as an effective blood purifier and detoxifies the body.
Navkarshik churna is a beneficial anti-inflammatory formulation which helps to manage the symptoms of dyshidrosis like itchy blisters, dry and scaly skin.
DOSAGE – 5 grams to 15 grams twice daily with lukewarm water.
This Ayurvedic medicine is meant to pacify the pitta dosha in body. Natural ingredients used in the formulation of pitta balance are quite good to manage the symptoms of dyshidrosis.
- Praval pisti (Coral calcium)
- Akik pisti (Agate calcium)
- Jawar mohar pisti (calcium compound)
- Kamdhudha rasa
- Mukta pisti (Pearl calcium)
- Giloy (Tinospora cardifola)
Benefits – Above given ingredients improve digestion and soothes the digestive system. They help to boost up the immunity and manage the skin disorders. Hence the Pitta Balance is beneficial Ayurvedic treatment for dyshidrosis. Anti-inflammatory properties and blood detoxification action of this medicine help to heal the itchy blisters in dyshidrosis.
DOSAGE: 1-2 capsules once to twice daily after meals, with plain water.
Gandhak Rasayana is prepared using purified Sulphur (Shudh Gandhak). It acts as the wonderful blood purifier and removes all the toxins from body. To treat the skin diseases use of this herbal supplement is quite good. It helps to boost up the immune system. In Dyshidrosis it helps to reduce the symptoms like itching in skin, burning sensation of skin and inflammation of the skin.
DOSAGE: 1-2 twice in a day with plain water after meals.
6. VETPALAI OIL
This herbal oil is for external use. Regular application of this oil in dyshidrosis is quite good for healing of blisters.
Usage - For external use only.
7. EPIDERM OIL
This herbal oil is for external use. Regular application of this oil in dyshidrosis helps to provide the relief in symptoms like itchy blisters, dry and scaly skin.
Usage - For external use only.
Why Should One Go for Planet Ayurveda?
- All the products are 100% pure.
- Efficacy of the herbs is checked in the labs before making any herbal formulation.
- Products are free from chemicals, preservatives, starch and any color.
- All the products are manufactured under the guidance of highly experienced MD Ayurveda doctors.
WHERE TO BUY THESE HERBAL REMEDIES?
The above given some herbal remedies such as Radiant Skin Hair Nail Formula, Kaishore Guggul, Navkarshik Churana, Pitta Balance and Gandhak Rasayan, you can buy from our online store - store.planetayurveda.com/products.html
Some you have to buy offline such as Vetpalai Oil and Epiderm Oil, for buying these you have to mail us at email@example.com.