What is happiness? When you'll get this. Happiness cannot be bought. It comes through great physical and mental health. Good health is the greatest blessing, one can ever get. Sometimes due to some kind of illness our body can't reflect proper functioning of the body which affects our health.
One of the biggest problems these days from which people suffer is the problem of urinary tract infections. These kind of infections are known to cause various serious illness if not treated well.
Urosepsis is one of the same kind of disease. This involves infection of urinary tract and male genital organs such as prostate. In this disorder, the range of disease depends upon a patient response like if a patient is elder or diabetic or a transplant recipient then this disease affects with more intensity. Well these ailments can be controlled naturally. Nature is known to contain so many fruitful herbs that are known to contain so many therapeutic properties to counter the ailments. The mode of treatment in which these herbs used to counter infections, known as Ayurveda.
But to know about natural therapy and treatment, first of all we should have some knowledge about the disease. So let's know about Urosepsis.
WHAT DO YOU THINK, WHAT IS UROSPESIS?
A kind of disorder in which our urinary system cannot work in a proper manner. It is a severe case of sepsis which is a bacterial infection of blood. In 20 to 30 % of septic patients, the infection focuses on urogenital tract. This is more common in females than males.
HOW YOU JUSTIFY THE CAUSES OF UROSPESIS?
In Urosepsis, many clinical manifestations can be prone. If a patient suffers from the conditions of severe sepsis or septic shock, they are under the line of urosepsis. So the classification of this disease depends upon following different pattern–
1. Bacterial or Microbial Infection, Which Includes;
Due to gram negative bacteria (more than 75%). This includes –
- Escherichia coli
- Pseudomonas aerogenosa
Due to gram positive bacteria (up to 25%) -
- Staphylococcus saprophyticus
- Streptococcus agalactiae
Fungal infection include -
- Candida albicans and Candida glabrata
2. Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome
3. Due To Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome
This class includes organs such as kidney, heart and blood cells etc.
In Severe Sepsis – All patterns include with lethality up to 20%
In Septic Shock – All patterns with lethality up to 80%
HOW ONE GET TO KNOW THAT HE OR SHE SUFFERED FROM UROSEPSIS?
There are symptoms mentioned following that occurred during urosepsis –
COMMON EARLY SYMPTOMS INCLUDE
- Burning sensation or pain during urination.
- High fever
- Frequent urination
- Smelly urine
SYMPTOMS DURING SEPTIC PHASE
- High fever up to 101 degree f.
- Rapid heart beat
- Hypothermia or decreased body temperature.
- Experience of chills
SYMPTOMS DURING SEVERE SEPSIS
- Level of consciousness
- Mental changes
- Lower back pain
- Decreased urine output
- Short breaths
SYMPTOMS DURING SEPTIC SHOCK
- Same as severe sepsis but with drop in blood pressure.
HOW ONE CAN TEST THE CONDITION OF UROSEPSIS?
- Urine and blood gas tests
- Septic screen include blood culture
- Imaging include – CTU and renal tract ultrasound.
So, to treat and counter the disease in its early stage, it is very crucial to provide medicated treatment to the patient. There is no better solution and treatment than natural treatment, if that is present and in this case there is a natural treatment. Ayurveda known to contain herbs that can manage the condition.
WHAT IS AYURVEDA? DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IT?
Well, Ayurveda is an ancient medicinal healing treatment system of India, originated 5000 years back. This is based on fact that the treatment is done there to have balance between the body, mind and soul.
Ayurveda is known to do this balance through the management of three doshas.
Doshas – are known as life energies through which all the body functions happen and these doshas known to formulated from five basic life elements – air, fire, space, water and earth.
- Vata – known to form through space and air combination and control all muscle moments, breathing and cellular mobility etc.
- Kapha – known to form through the combination of earth and water elements and control immunity, hydration system of body and lubricates joints.
- Pitta – known to form through the combination of fire and water and control the metabolism of the body.
WHAT IS RELATION BETWEEN AYURVEDA AND UROSEPSIS?
In urosepsis there is a condition of aggravated pitta in association with vata. These hyper pitta and vata doshas known to create conditions of urinary tract infections and further inflammatory and brain ailments. These can be severe if cannot treat on proper timing. So to counter and cool down the doshas, natural treatment is there.
In market there are various ayurvedic formulations that are known to treat urosepsis condition and Planet Ayurveda is one of the promising ayurvedic clinic that is known to provide effective and promising treatment to manage the urosepsis condition.
HERBAL FORMULATIONS REFFERED BY PLANET AYURVEDA FOR UROSEPSIS
This is an ayurvedic formulation that is prepared from the mixture of various herbs.
These herbs are –
- Safed Chandan (Santalum album)
- Kababchini (Piper cubeba)
- Safed Ral (Chlorophytum borivilianum)
- Gandhabiroja (Boswellia serrate)
- Kattha (Acacia catechu)
- Amalaki (Phyllanthus Emblica)
- Kapur (D. aromatic)
- Rasaut (Berberis aristata)
- Pashanbhed (Bergenia ligulata)
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)
- Choti Elaichi (Elettaria Cardamomum)
This is known to control aggravated doshas. This formulation is known to control urinary tract infections, genital organ problems, purify blood, diabetes, mental stress and weakness. These all things helps to get rid the urosepsis condition.
DOSE – 2 tablets two to three times a day, after half an hour of meals, with plain water.
This formulation is known to contain Guggul (Commiphora mukul) as the main ingredients and instead of these, this contain following herbs –
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Guduchi herb (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum)
- Long pepper (Piper longum)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
- Red Physic Nut (Baliospermum montanum)
- Indian Jalap (Ipomoea turpethum)
These herbal combinations are known to treat problems related to organ liver, blood, spleen and bone marrow. This is known to improve the immunity of the body and also known to treat inflammatory problems, fever, joint pain and body toxicity. This is also known to contain properties like anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, adaptogenic and anti-oxidant. These conditions if improved, help to recover from urosepsis condition.
DOSE – 2 to 3 tablets, two times a day, after meals, with plain water.
This is very effective to treat inflammatory and swelling conditions. This is known to possess diuretic properties. This is very effective to treat liver, kidney and heart problems. These treatment through this herb is very useful in urosepsis treatment.
DOSE – 1-2 capsule twice a day, before meals with plain water.
This is a great ayurvedic formulation which is known to treat problems related to kidneys especially. This helps to treat and recover urinary tract infections, kidney problems and high urea and also acts as anti-oxidant. This property helps to treat with bacterial and microbial infections. So all things help to manage the condition of urosepsis. All these properties of this formulation came from the mixture of fruitful herbs. These are –
- Varun (Crateva nurvala)
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa)
- Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris)
- Kaasni (Chicorium intybus)
- Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus niruri)
- Shirish (Albezzia lebbok)
- Shigru (Moringa oleifera)
- Apamarg (Achyranthes aspera)
DOSE – 1 tablespoonful once daily, with plain water, after meals