Before going into the details about how we can treat kidney failure and restore the function, we should know what exactly is dialysis and why it becomes necessary at one stage and what are the ways to prevent it.
What is Dialysis
When the kidneys fail to function and are in end stage of failure then the doctors suggest dialysis of blood. This is done to filter the blood of various toxins like high creatinine levels and high urea levels. A machine is attached through a fistula made in the artery to cleanse the blood of these toxins.
Normal Creatinine levels in Blood -
Normal levels are 0.6 to 1.2 milligrams (mg) per deciliter (dL) in adult males and 0.5 to 1.1 milligrams per deciliter in adult females.
Normal Urea level in Blood -
Normal urea levels in blood is 10 to 20 mg/dl for adults, 5 to 18 for children and infants, 3 to 12 for newborns, and 21 to 40 for cord blood. In the elderly, the blood urea nitrogen may be slightly higher than the normal adult range.
Types of Dialysis
There are 2 types of Dialysis done according to various stages of kidney failure. These are Peritoneal dialysis and Hemodialysis. The doctor decides which one is required as per the types of kidney failure.
Cause of Kidney failure and how we can prevent the end stage
As per Ayurveda - traditional healthcare system of medicine, The ignorance is the root of all diseases. In most of the cases,either the blood pressure or chronic uncontrolled diabetes leads to renal failure. Sometimes the reasons can be acute infections, auto-immune disorders, unjustified use of drugs like zyloric ( allopurinol) and many others lead to sustained burden on kidneys leading to failure.
In the end stage when the creatinine levels cross above 8 or 9 mg/ dl, the doctors have to recommend dialysis as the higher creatinine levels start to put more burden on brain and other organs.
How to avoid Dialysis -There are herbal remedies described in Ayurveda which are very useful in kidney failure.
In mainstream medicines, there is no particular way to avoid dialysis but there are herbs which are very useful in lowering down the creatinine levels and urea levels and keep them in control for years and avoid dialysis. There is not only reduction in the levels of kidney failure markers like elevated urea and creatinine levels but also overall well being of the patient.
Here are various herbs and herbal combinations which I have explained to be used in kidney failure and elevated urea and creatinine levels and restore kidney functions
4. Varunadi Vati - In Hindu mythology, Varun is known as angel of water. It has the powers to control the power of water in this universe. The varun is a tree as well. The latin name is Crataeva nurvala. The tablets made from the bark extract of this tree are called Varunadi vati. In Ayurvedic medicine, the varunadi vati is used for kidney stones, uretheral strictures, urinary tract obstruction, kidney failure, increased urea and creatinine levels and as natural diuretic. This is a rare herbal formulation useful to prevent dialysis.
The 4 supplements used together give excellent results to treat kidney failure and help get rid of dialysis and avoid.
Dosage - 2 tablets twice daily of Punarnava mandur, Varunadi vati and 2 capsules twice daily from Rencure formula is the optimum dosage.
Mutrakrichantak churna - This is a herbal powder and 1 tablespoonful of powder can be boiled in about 400 ml water, boil until it remains 50 ml only. Filter and consume once to twice daily.
Or alternatively one can consume 1 teaspoonful to 1 tablespoonful of powder twice daily, with plain water.
Frequently asked Questions -
1. Can the Revive kidneys package be taken along with the Dialysis ?
yes, it can be consumed easily if the patient is already on Dialysis. There are no drug interaction and these are purely natural herbs without causing any side effects.
2. Can we stop diuretics like Lasix when we are taking these ?
3. Since herbs, vegetables, fruits are all said to have high potassium and in Kidney failure the potassium levels of some of the patients are already high. Can these herbs be given in patients with high potassium levels ?
Yes, there is no harm as there herbs in this package are not really that rich source of Potassium.
4. How much time it will take for me to observe the fall in creatinine levels ?
There are many who could see it within 2-3 weeks of using these 4 herbs but there are many who took it for about 2-3 months.
5. What can lead me to Dialysis ?
6. Where can I get the Mutrakrichantak Churna, Varunadi Vati, Punarnava mandur and Rencure formula ?
You can get these from http://www.planetayurveda.com/mutrakrichantak.htm
There is renal failure diet you should take while on dialysis or on ayurvedic herbs. The diet rich in proteins should be avoided. Acidic food should also be avoided. Pulses, non-veg, alcohol should be avoided. Green vegetables should be boiled and their water taken out before consuming. The fruits can be consumed if there is no high potassium level.
For more information about how to get these herbal remedies, you can contact Mr. Ashwani at 0091-9915593604 or write to him at - firstname.lastname@example.org or call Landline no. to talk to Dr. Vikram Chauhan straight ( 10 Am to 6 PM - India time) - +91-0172-5073604