There are many types of brain tumors and so are many ways to treat them. Convention medical advices should not be ignored. The listed ayurvedic medicines are traditional bhasma medicines described in ancient ayurvedic texts as treatment of cancers and various tumours. These can be considered as alternative treatment of tumours. All these should be taken under the supervision or guidance of an Ayurvedic expert and as an alternative treatment for Brain tumors.
In my practice, I have seen wonderful results, with these bhasma medicines recommended in ayurvedic texts as tumor healing traditional medicines. It is better to contact us personally by meeting ( especially if one affords to meet). If the patients are located far off, then atleast talk to Dr. Vikram Chauhan and discuss the case before starting anything.You can call Mr Ashwani Thakur at 0091-9915593604 and fix the appointment for tele-talk.You can send scanned reports and other documents via e mail.
Types of gliomas:
Age: - Children and older adults are two groups most likely to be diagnosed with brain tumors.
Gender: - Men are generally more likely than women to develop gliomas, while women are more likely to be affected by meningiomas.
Home/occupational exposures: - Occupational exposures to solvents, pesticides, oil products, rubber, or vinyl chloride may increase the risk of developing a brain tumor, although there is no scientific evidence to date. Black hair dye has also been researched as a potential cause of brain tumors, although the data remains inconclusive at this time.
Some genetic conditions: - Some genetic conditions, such as von Hippel-Lindau disease, Turcot syndrome, or neurofibromatosis, increase the risk of developing a brain tumor.
Exposure to infections, viruses, and allergens: - Infection with the Epstein-Barr virus increases the risk of CNS lymphoma. Several types of other viruses have been shown to cause brain tumors in experimental animal studies; however, more data is needed in order to determine if exposure to infections, other viruses, or allergens affect brain tumor risk.
Electromagnetic fields: - Electromagnetic fields, such as energy from power lines or from cell phone use, may or may not increase the risk of developing a brain tumor.
Ethnicity: - In the United States, whites have higher rates of gliomas but lower rates of meningioma than blacks. The rate of malignant brain tumors in Japan is less than half the rate of Northern Europe.
Ionizing radiation: - Treatment with ionizing radiation (including x-rays) has shown, in some cases, to be a risk factor for brain tumors.
(3) Signs and Symptoms: -
* Headaches, which may be severe and may worsen with activity or in the early morning.
* Personality or memory changes
* Nausea or vomiting
* Vision changes such as blurred
* Pressure or headache near the tumor
* Loss of balance and difficulty with fine motor skills
* Changes in judgment, including loss of initiative, sluggishness, and muscle weakness or paralysis (Frontal lobe of the cerebellum)
* Partial or complete loss of vision (occipital lobe of the cerebellum)
* Changes in speech, hearing, memory, or emotional state including aggressiveness and problems understanding or retrieving words (temporal lobe of the cerebellum)
* Altered perception of touch or pressure, arm or leg weakness on one side of the body, confusion with left and right sides of the body (parietal lobe of the cerebellum)
* Inability to look upward (pineal tumor)
* Lactation, altered menstrual periods, and growth in hands and feet in adults (pituitary tumor)
(4) Diagnosis as per modern science: -
(a) Imaging tests
- Magnetic resonance Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Computerized Tomography
- Positron emission tomography
(c) Blood tests
(d) Lumbar puncture
(f) Cerebral arteriogram
(g) Stereotactic biopsy
(h) Evoked potentials
(5) Staging: -
Malignant (cancerous) tumours of the brain and spinal cord (the central nervous system [CNS]) differ in several important ways from tumors in other parts of the body. In the rest of the body, the most deadly aspect of a malignant tumor is its ability to spread throughout the body. In contrast, tumors starting in the brain or spinal cord can spread to other parts of the CNS, but they almost never spread to other organs. The dangerous aspect of these tumors is that they can interfere with essential, normal functions of the brain.
(3) Ayurvedic Treatment for Brain Tumors and other cancers
(2) Swarn Bhasm 500mg
(3) Rajat Bhasm 2.5 gm
(4) Swarnbhasantmalti Ras 2 gm
(5) Abharak Bhasm Sahasar Putti 3 gm
(6) Swarnmakshik Bhsam 5 gm
(7) Shwaschintamani Ras 2 gm
(8) Rasraj Ras 2 gm
(9) Bhrami Vati with gold 2gm
(10) Yogender Ras 1 gm
(11) Cancervidhwansan Ras 2 gm
(12)Shilasandoor 2.5 gm
(13) Navratankalpamrit Ras2 gm
(14) Rajmrig Ras 1 gm
(15) Sarweshar Parpati Ras 2 gm
(16) Hemgarbhpotli Ras 1gm
(17) Vaikrant Bhasm 2.5 gm
(18) Vrhitvangeshvar Ras 2 gm
(19) Basantkusmakar Ras 1 gm
(20) Vrhitsutshekh Ras 2 gm
(21) Dhatri Loh 5gm
(22) Kalmeghnavayas Loh 5gm
(23)Punarvamandoor 5 gm
(24)Tamar Bhasm 1 gm
(25) Giloysatv 10 gm
(26) Mukta Pisti 2 gm
(26)Parval Panchmamrit Ras 5 gm
(27)Shidmakar Dhwaj 2gm
(28) Vrhtvatchintamani Ras 2gm
Mix all the above medicines and make Sixty equal doses.Take twice a day with one to two teaspoonful of honey and half teaspoonful of almond oil or with milk.
These should be taken for atleast 6 months. The results are evident within first few days of treatment.
(2) Capules cruel 30 .Take one cap once a day with water.
(3) Capsules Cancergaj kesari 30.. Take one caps once a day.
(4) Cap. Guggul, Capsule Ashwagandha, Tablet Kachnaar Guggul, Cap. Tulsi, Cap. Curcumin - Take out ingredients of 1 capsule, ( Crush kachnaar guggul tablets -2 tablets) - make the powder- give twice daily mixed in water, if the patient is unconscious or give 2 capsules /tablets twice daily
(5) Cap. Bramhi - 2 capsules twice daily
Check this video on CURCUMIN Capsules - one of the medicine given for tumour treatment in Ayurveda
Contact Mr. Ashwani Thakur at +91-9915593604 to get all these ayurvedic medicines delivered at your doorstep. Send all the reports by scanning to the mail ID - firstname.lastname@example.org and we can evaluate your case and coordinate. Read about Dr. Vikram Chauhan Here