He who hesitates is lost. When you push through your hesitation, you can achieve the amazing results. What's your hesitation? How to get your partner pregnant? This article is all about the male fertility disorder - Primary testicular failure (PTF) or hypergonadotropic hypogonadism. This disorder is characterized by conditions when testes fail to produce sperms in spite of adequate hormonal support.
Primary testicular failure is leading cause of azoospermia (absence of sperms in semen) and oligospermia (presence of fewer than 5 million sperm/ml of ejaculate). It has been found that Primary testicular failure affects approximately 1% of all men and 10% of those looking fertility estimations.
Ayurvedic treatment is new ray of hope for those who are seeking treatment for Primary testicular failure
Cause of Primary testicular failure is the imbalance of tridoshas – vata, pitta and kapha. To treat the male fertility problems, Ayurvedic treatment is famous and effective since ages. It is based on to manage the vitiated- tridoshas (vata, pitta and kapha). Herbs like Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Safed musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum), Kali musli (Curculigo orchioides), Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) etc. which are quite good for healthy male reproductive system. On the other hand, these herbs help to improve the functions of testes which further enhances quality and sperm production.
LET'S SEE THE SYMPTOMS OF PRIMARY TESTICULAR FAILURE
- Lack of sex drive (libido)
- Enlarged breasts (gynecomastia)
- Fatigue and lethargy
- Depressed mood
- Slight Cognitive Impairment
- Increased visceral fat
- Decreased sexual activity
- Decrease in height
- Loss of muscle mass
- Loss of armpit and pubic hair
- Delay in the development or lack of secondary male sex characteristics like hair growth, scrotum enlargement, penis enlargement, voice changes etc.
Before switching to the treatment part it is important to know the underlying cause of disease
COMMON CAUSES OF PRIMARY HYPOGONADISM INCLUDE
- Klinefelter syndrome: This condition is the result of congenital abnormality of the sex chromosomes, X and Y. Normally males have the one X and one Y chromosome. But in Klinefelter syndrome, two or more X chromosomes are present along with one Y chromosome. Y chromosome contains the genetic material which determines the sex of a child and related growth. Whereas extra X chromosome present in Klinefelter syndrome causes abnormal development of the testicles that results in insufficient production of testosterone.
- Undescended testicles: Before birth, development of testicles occur inside the abdomen and normally move down into their permanent place in the scrotum. But sometimes one or both of the testicles may not be descended at birth. This condition often improves itself within the first few years of life without any treatment. If this problem don’t get resolve itself in the early childhood, it may lead to malfunction of the testicles and reduced production of testosterone.
- Mumps orchitis: Mumps infection which involves the testicles in addition to the salivary glands (mumps orchitis) during adolescence or adulthood may lead to the long-term testicular damage. It can affect normal testicular function and testosterone production.
- Hemochromatosis: It is an iron disorder in which there is too much iron in the body. This disorder can lead to testicular failure or pituitary gland dysfunction and also affects the testosterone production.
- Injury to the testicles: Testicles are prone to injury because they are situated outside the abdomen. Damage to normally developed testicles can result in the hypogonadism (Primary testicular failure).
- Cancer treatment: Radiation therapy or chemotherapy treatment of cancer may impair the testosterone and sperm production.
AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR PRIMARY TESTICULAR FAILURE
- Male Support Capsules
- Atirasadi Churna
- Ashwagandha Capsules
- Tribulus Power
As the name of this product designates that it is an amazing Ayurvedic treatment for Primary testicular failure. This herbal product is prepared by the combination of three amazing ingredients herbs like Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Shilajit (Asphaltum) and Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris). They work in an amazing way to improve the functions of testes. They help to unblock the channels and increase the blood circulation in testes. Hence this herbal product is quite effective to repair the testes and encourage the sperm production.
DOSAGE – 1-2 Capsules twice daily, with plain water, after meals.
Atirasadi churna is an effective Ayurvedic treatment for Primary testicular failure. This herbal product is a perfect blend of various herbs which are given below -
- Safed musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum)
- Kali musli (Curculigo orchioides)
- Semal musli (Salmalia malabarica)
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Akarkara (Anacyclus pyrethrum)
- Vidari kand (Pueraria tubersoa)
- Varahi kand (Dioscorea tuberosa)
- Safed behmen (Centaurea behen)
- Jaiphal/Javitri (Myristica fragrans)
- Taalmakhana (Hygrophila spinosa)
- Kesar (Corcus sativus)
Herbs mentioned above work in synergetic way to treat the primary testicular failure. These herbs help to balance the vitiated tridoshas – vata, pitta and kapha which is cause of primary testicular failure. Intake of this herbal product helps to manage the symptoms of this disorder like decreased sexual activity, lack of sex drive etc. Besides of all this, this herbal product helps to strengthen the male reproductive system thus helps to improve the testes functions.
DOSAGE – 1 teaspoonful twice in a day with plain water after meals.
According to Ayurveda Ashwgandha (Withania somnifera) is marvelous male health tonic. It acts as an amazing aphrodisiac. It helps to strength the reproductive system, enhances the libido, strength and energy in body. It is rejuvenating herb in nature that helps to strengthen the muscles and bones. It is good immunity booster too. It is quite good in improvement and regulation of serum hormone levels. In short Ashwgandha capsules are safe Ayurvedic treatment for Primary testicular failure.
DOSAGE – 1-2 capsules daily two times with water after meal.
Planet Ayurveda's Ayurvedic treatment for Primary testicular failure comprises the Tribulus power. This herbal product is available in the form of capsules and prepared from the pure extract of herb Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris). It is completely safe herbal remedy and various patients are benefited with this.
Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) is considered as a fruitful herb to treat the male sexual health issues. It enhances the sexual desire in males. In case of Primary testicular failure it helps to clear the blocked channel and increases the blood circulation in testes. Moreover it improves the testes functions and boosts up the sperm production.
DOSAGE – 1-2 capsules twice in a day with plain water after meals.