Some time we don't get out of an ailment because we can't figure out the reason behind this. These kind of diseases are very rare - 1 in 10'000 kind of cases. One of the condition that is rare is the condition of Aspergillus Osteomyelitis. This disease is spread via a fungus - Aspergillus fumigatus. Genus Aspergillus is one of the most common fungi that is found in the environment. Most of the infections in human is caused by species - Aspergillus fumigatus. This mold known to grow in decomposing organic material such as on compost piles, dead leaves, foods or on decaying vegetable matter. Aspergillus fumigatus can tolerate temperature from 20 degree Celsius to 55 degree Celsius.
Aspergillus is Known to Cause Four Types of Syndromes:-
- Aspergilloma – a kind of clump of mold that is present in body’s cavity [lung or in paranasal sinus]. This is known to cause radiographic abnormality [asymptomatic], hemoptysis and fever.
- Invasive aspergillosis – occurs in patients suffered from immunosuppression and known to cause dyspnea, pleuritic chest pain, hemoptysis, hypoxemia, fever and some other problems.
- Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis – people have asthma and CF suffered from this kind.
- Chronic necrotizing Aspergillus pneumonia – patients known to have underlying diseases.
Aspergillus Osteomyelitis is a rare condition of severe kind of invasive aspergillosis. These disorders occurred in immunocompromised, primary immunodeficiency and neutropenia patients. The sites where aspergillus osteomyelitis known to occur are Vertebrae, ribs, cranium and long bones.
So, Bone Aspergillus osteomyelitis is described as – this condition of osteomyelitis is related to problem of vertebral (spinal region), ribs, sternum and long bones.
The percentage that describes severity of the disease in contaminated regions is up to 47% cases of vertebrae, up to 23% of cranium, 16% and 13% of ribs and long bones respectively.
This Infection can be Spread through Many Route:-
- Contagious infections
- Hematogenous mechanism
- Direct inoculation
Causes of infection of Aspergillus osteomyelitis
- Vertebral aspergillosos – This class of Aspergillus osteomyelitis occurs in patients that suffer from primary immunodeficiency, IV drug use, diabetes mellitus, solid organ transplant, spinal cord compression including bone grafting, spinal stabilization, intervertebral body fusion and decompression of spinal column etc.
- Sternum or ribs Aspergillus osteomyelitis – younger people suffer more from this kind. This is due to primary immunodeficiency [CGD], thoracic surgery and bone infections etc.
- Cranial Aspergillus osteomyelitis – This can be due to contiguous infections, mastoiditis, ear infection, previous trauma, diabetes, neutropenia and HIV infection etc.
- Tibia or femur Aspergillus osteomyelitis – This arises in people suffering from primary immunodeficiency, organ transplantation and orthopedic surgery etc.
Symptoms that are raised due to Aspergillus osteomyelitis
- Movement and functioning limitations
- Neurological deficits
- Draining pus
This problem can be diagnosed through following diagnostic techniques
- Core biopsy
Through microbiological and histopathology techniques:-
- Direct culture
- Skin and blood tests
This problem of Aspergillus osteomyelitis can be controlled via use of natural treatment that involves the usage of herbal and natural things.
Ayurveda is the ancient healing system that is known to treat ailments via herbal usage. This originated 3000 years ago. Ayurveda is based on the belief that healthy life is based on balanced mind, body and spirit. If these things are in balance then the disease appearances become less.
According to ayurveda the every living body is made up of five basic elements [earth, fire, water, space and air] and these elements combine to form three life forces which in ayurveda is known as doshas. They are known to control body functioning.
These doshas are:-
- Vata dosha – this is known to control body basic functioning. This controls breathing, blood flow, heart functioning, mind and elimination of waste through intestines.
- Kapha dosha – this dosha is known to control muscle growth, weight, body strength and immunity of the body.
- Pitta dosha – This dosha is known to control metabolism, digestion and certain digestive hormonal functioning.
How Ayurveda linked with Aspergillus osteomyelitis?
In Ayurveda, the vata dosha is increased during Aspergillus osteomyelitis. Due to increased vata, the asthi dhatu is low in the body. This leads to bone destruction. So to control aggravated vata there are herbs and their combinations. In market, planet Ayurveda, one of the herbal company known to provide herbal formulations that manage the problem of Aspergillus osteomyelitis.
Herbal Remedies by Planet Ayurveda to Treat Aspergillus osteomyelitis
1. Bone Support
This is a great herbal formulation to control the problem of Aspergillus osteomyelitis. This improves the condition of bones and joints. The herbs and minerals present in this formulation is known to provide sufficient ingredients to heal the joint weakness and to recover other related infections.
This formulation is known to contain:-
- Praval pisti (Corrallium rubrum)
- Mukta (pearl calcium compound)
- Arjun (Termanalia arjuna)
- Shudh laksha (Iaccifer lacca)
- Hadjod (Cissus quadrangular)
- Suhanjana Beej (Moringa oliefera)
These herbs have therapeutic properties like anti-inflammatory, detoxifying, astringent, cardiac tonic and strengthen central nervous system. The mukta is known to provide essential mineral like calcium to the bones that strengthen the bones.
Dose: 1-2 capsules twice, in a day after meals
This formulation is enriched with certain herbs that are known to control symptoms of Aspergillus osteomyelitis.
The herbs are:
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis),
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica),
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula),
- Guggul (Commniphora mukul),
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia),
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale),
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum),
- Long pepper (Piper longum),
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes),
- Red Physic nut (Baliospermum montanum)
- Indian jalap (Ipomoea turpethum)
Guggul (Commiphora wightii)
These herbs are known to have properties of anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti- rheumatic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and carminative etc. these are known to control fungal growth and to manage other bone problems that further control diseased condition.
Dose: 2 tablets twice or thrice in a day after meals.
This formulation is made up of spice turmeric. This is known to have a phytochemical, curcumin which is enriched with properties like anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antimicrobial, anti-fungal and antioxidant. These properties are very effective to treat the problem of Aspergillus osteomyelitis.
Dose: 1-2 capsules twice daily after meals.
This formulation is known to contain the herb Ashwagandha. This herb is enriched with properties like immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and relaxant properties. This herb controls the vitiated vata and manage problems like tenderness, swelling, pain and weakness.
Dose: 1- 2 capsules twice daily after meals.
This formulation is known to have following ingredients:-
- Coral (Parval pisthi)
- Agate (Akki pishti)
- Jahar Mohra Pishti (Serpentine)
- Kamdhuda Ras
- Mukta pishti (pearl calcium compound)
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
This formulation is known to provide certain minerals like calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron nad magneese etc. this formulation is also known as rejuvenative, immunomodulatory, febrifuge, antioxidant, hematogenic, detoxifier, anti-inflammatory and adaptogenic etc. These are known to control vata and conditions of Aspergillus osteomyelitis.
Dose: 1-2 capsules twice, in a day after meals.
This formulation is known to contain herbs like:
- Guggul – Comniphora mukul
- Haldi – Curucuma longa
- Tulsi – Ocimum sanctum
- Sonth – Zingiber officinale
- Marich – Piper nigrum
- Pippali – Piper longum
These herbs are known to have properties like anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiseptic, febriguge, adaptogenic and detoxifying etc. this is helpful to treat symptoms of Aspergillus osteomyelitis.
Dose: 1-2 tablets twice or thrice in day after meals.
WHERE TO BUY THESE HERBAL REMEDIES?
The above given Herbal Remedies, you can buy from our online store - store.planetayurveda.com/products.html