Ayurvedic treatment for Atherosclerotic vascular disease is an effective and harmless way to restore the functioning of blood vessels. There are three energies in the body – vata, pitta and kapha, in a balanced state represent the healthy state of body. Imbalance of any of three energies result in the diseases. Cause of Atherosclerotic vascular disease according to Ayurveda is the imbalance of kapha dosha. In this complication excess of kapha dosha gets accumulated in the arteries. Due to this blood vessels become narrow, stiff and clogged resulting in the atherosclerosis.
To treat the cardiovascular complications, Ayurveda emphasizes on the cleaning of blood vessels, minute channels and removal of accumulated kapha. Mother Nature has the blessed us with the various herbs like Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna), Choti elaichi (Elettaria cardamom), Punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa), Pipal tvak (Ficus religiosa), Dalchini (Cinnamon tamala) which are quite effective to boost up the good heart health. These herbs help in the dilatation of blood vessels and also maintain the good blood supply throughout the body.
Don't ignore these symptoms and do visit your doctor
Atherosclerosis develops gradually, even Mild atherosclerosis usually doesn't have any symptoms. However symptoms may include
- Atherosclerosis in heart arteries may include the symptoms like chest pain or angina.
- Atherosclerosis in the arteries leading to your brain may include the symptoms like difficulty in speaking or unclear speech, sudden numbness or weakness in your arms or legs, temporary loss of vision in one eye, or drooping muscles in your face. It can be a transient ischemic attack (TIA) and may lead to a stroke.
- Atherosclerosis in the arteries in your arms and legs, may include the symptoms like leg pain while walking.
- Atherosclerosis in the arteries leading to your kidneys, you may have high blood pressure or kidney failure.
If you know the exact cause of disease, then you can get the best treatment
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- High triglycerides blood
- Or any other sources of tobacco
- Insulin resistance
- Inflammation from diseases, such as arthritis, lupus or infections, or inflammation of unknown cause
Ayurvedic treatment for Atherosclerotic vascular disease by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda offers Heart Care Pack to treat Atherosclerotic vascular disease. This pack contains three products:
- CAP. TOTAL HEART SUPPORT
- ARJUN TEA
- ARJUNA CAPSULES
which are prepared from the pure extracts of herbs. Herbs used in the formulation of these herbal products are quiet effective to promote the good heart health. Efficacy of the herbs is checked in the labs before making any herbal formulation. All the herbal products are prepared under the guidance of highly experienced MD Ayurveda doctors.
1. TOTAL HEART SUPPORT:
Total health support is an effective Ayurvedic treatment for Atherosclerotic vascular disease. This herbal product is available in the form of capsules. Use of this herbal product is quite good in preventing the blockage of arteries and to maintain the healthy blood flow in the body. It is prepared by the combination of herbs which are listed below.
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) – It is nature's boon for treatment of Atherosclerotic vascular disease. Cardio protective properties of this herb help to strengthen the heart muscles and also clear the obstruction from blood vessels. Regular use of this herb is quite good to relieve the heart problems.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) – Ashwagandha is considered as the one of most potent herb in Ayurveda as it offers the overall health benefits. This herb is very useful to manage the problems which are responsible for this disease. Hence use of this herb is quiet effective to maintain healthy cholesterol level, blood pressure level in body.
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) – Brahmi is also considered as an effective herb to manage the symptoms of Atherosclerotic vascular disease and supports the good heart health.
- Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis) – Shankhpushi is also another important ingredient for the treatment of Atherosclerotic vascular disease. It helps in the dilatation of blood vessels and maintains the good blood supply throughout the body.
DOSAGE – One capsule two times daily with plain water.
2. ARJUN TEA:
Arjuna tea is an amazing and safe Ayurvedic treatment for Atherosclerotic vascular disease. It is an herbal tea which is loaded with the amazing cardiovascular properties. Herbs used in the formulation of arjuna tea are Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna), Choti elaichi (Elettaria cardamom), Punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa), Pipal tvak (Ficus religiosa), Dalchini (Cinnamon tamala).
All these herbs possess the antioxidants which protect the body from free radical damage. These herbs together work like a magic to remove the accumulated kapha from the blood vessels. They help in the dilation of vessels and maintain the proper blood supply in whole body. Hence this herbal tea acts like body cleanser and eliminates all the toxins and impurities from body. Daily consumption of this herbal tea is quite useful to live a healthy and disease free life. It supports the healthy circulatory system, healthy cholesterol level and healthy blood pressures level in body.
How to Use:
- Put one cup of water and 1 cup of milk in a pan.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Arjun tea and then stir the mixture.
- Boil the mixture and simmer it on low heat. Boil until it reduces to one cup.
- Strain the tea and add sweetener if needed (drink without sugar).
3. ARJUNA CAPSULES:
Arjuna capsules are also another amazing herbal formulation by the Planet Ayurveda to treat the Atherosclerotic vascular disease. These capsules are prepared from the pure extract of herb Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna).
This herb is known to be quite effective to strengthen blood vessels and clear the obstruction from arteries. This herb helps to prevent the formation of blood clots and maintains the proper blood flow in body. It helps to decrease the LDL cholesterol and increases the HDL cholesterol. Regular use of this herb is very fruitful to overcome the cardiovascular health issues.
DOSAGE – One capsule two times daily with plain water.
WHY SHOULD ONE GO FOR PLANET AYURVEDA?
- All the products are 100% pure.
- Efficacy of the herbs is checked in the labs before making any herbal formulation.
- Products are free from chemicals, preservatives, starch and any color.
- All the products are manufactured under the guidance of highly experienced MD Ayurveda doctors.