It is a worldwide truth that hair is an integral part of our body. It may sound strange that hair act as an indicator of our overall health. Hair in both male and female reveals the personality. Long, dark color and shiny hair are more appealing. But many aspects of our daily routine had great impact on our hair. Our bad lifestyle is one of biggest culprit for problems related to hair. Hair loss, baldness and premature graying of hair are most common problems related to hair. Doesn't matter in which part of world you are living you have to suffer premature graying of hair.
Premature Graying Of Hair
Gray hair is natural and irreversible truth of real life. When color producing cells are not able to produce sufficient color to hair in advancing age then this condition arises. Scientific studies prove that various biological, environmental, genetic and fluctuating changes in hormones causes various problems related to hair. Premature graying of hair is again a great problem nowadays. With the growing age it is common but these day children, middle aged people and youngsters all are prone to premature graying of hair. Deficiency of melanin is main cause of graying of hair. Melanin present in hair roots and hair follicle are not sufficient to color hair.
- Deficiency of melanin
- Over stressful lifestyle
- Heavy smoking and alcohol intake
- Excess use of drugs
- Excess use of chemicals and cosmetics
- Lack of vitamins
Ayurvedic term used for premature graying of hair is called "PALITYA". Pitta dosha is main reason to cause hair loss and graying of hair. Excess intake of spicy, fried, salty and fermented food raises the pitta level in our body. Aggregated bhrajaka pitta dosha is relocated to the skin of scalp and results in premature graying of hair.
Herbal Supplements For Hair Loss And Graying Of Hairs
Planet Ayurveda provide a complete Hair Care Pack for premature graying of hair. All the supplements in this pack are pure and vegetarian. No chemicals are added to these products.
This complete Hair Care Pack include following products:
- Hair Growth Formula
- Radiant Skin, Hair, Nails
- Go-Richh hair oil
- Natural hair cleanser
Various herbs are used to make this supplement:
- Chiretta (Swertia chirata): Chiretta is an annual herb found all over India. Plant has flowers of pale green and light purple in color. Entire plant is used to make herbal supplements.
- Ghrit kumari (Aloe barbadensis): Ghrit kumari is very short stemmed succulent plant. Leaves are very thick and green in color. Shape of leaf is serrate and white sharp teeth on edges. It contains numerous phytochemicals.
- Pitt papda (Fumaria officinalis): Fumaria is annual herbaceous plant which grow in erectile form and scramble pattern. Flowers are light pinkish and purple in color. It contains alkaloids, potassium and fumaric acid.
- Manjistha (Rubia cardifolia): It is a flowering plant in coffee family. Flowers are very small and pale yellow in color. Plant root contain organic compound called alizarin.
This herbal remedy is used to nourish and repair damaged and broken hair. It provides nourishment to hair roots and hair follicles and enhances hair growth. It provides strength and smooth texture to hairs. This herbal supplement is not only used for hair also it clears toxin from blood and purify it. Also useful to clear acne, pimple, black spot, dark circles and gives a bouncy, shiny and smooth skin. It also clears wrinkles. It is a best anti-aging formula with free radicals. It also used to cure infections related with skin and nails. Provides nourishment to thin and damaged nails and make them smooth and shiny.
Dosage: 1-2 capsules once or twice daily.
Pack: We provide a pack of 60 capsules.
Herbs used to prepare this brilliant herbal remedy are Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Amalaki (Emblica offinalis), Vibthaki (Terminalia bellerica), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri). This herbal supplement is beneficial for both male and female and it is best used in premature graying of hair. Go rich hair oil penetrate the scalp, clears dirt particle and give nourishment to hair. It protects the scalp from dandruff, protect hair roots and prevent hair from fungal infections. It is used to cure the split ends and repairs damaged hairs. This supplement is pure and free from chemicals. It is also used to prevent pattern baldness in males.
Usage: Apply 5-10 ml of oil every night. You can also massage gently your hair.
3. Natural Hair Cleanser
Natural cleanser nourishes our hair. It prevents our hair from dust and gives strength to hair. It is also useful for split ends problem. This herbal cleanser contains apple and honey. Both have anti-oxidant properties. Also works miraculously on infections related to our scalp.
Usage: Apply thoroughly 10 ml of cleanser in your wet hair. Rinse hairs properly. It can be use on daily basis or as per your requirement.
Hair growth formula is a perfect blend of effective herbs. Herbs used in the preparation of this formulation are:
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Word ashwagandha is a sanskrit word in which ashwa means horse and gandha indicates smell. Root of this herb has particular aroma like horse. Ashwagandha is a perennial shrub. Useful part of this plant is root and berries. This herb gives miraculous results in skin and hair related disorders.
- Bhumi amla (Phyllanthus niruri): Bhumi amla is also a shrub with smooth and light green bark. Fruits are tiny smooth capsules containing seeds. This herb grows taller with herbaceous branches.
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba): this herb is a weed mostly grown in moist areas. Herb improves hair growth and color and prevents premature graying of hair.
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra): This plant is herbaceous perennial legume. Flowers are purple-whitish in color. Fruit is an oblong pod containing numerous seeds.
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis): It is a deciduous tree of phyllanthaceae. Flowers are greenish yellow in color and edible part is fruits with six vertical strips. Taste of fruit is sour, bitter and astringent.
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnirei): it a non aromatic herb with thick oval shaped leaves and white colored flowers.
This supplement is very effective in treating hair loss. It helps to improve blood circulation to head and scalp. It prevents premature graying of hair and thinning of hair. It gives strength to hair and improves the texture of hair.