If you have diagnosed with the fatty liver, then herbal remedies are the effective way to get rid from this problem. Herbs are loaded with the anti-oxidants and blood purification properties which aid in the cleansing of liver in natural way. Fatty liver disease is characterized by the accumulation of fat in liver cells that is more than 5-10%. Usually people with the fatty liver disease have the problems like loss of appetite, fatigue and yellow pigmentation of skin. Herbs like (Turmeric, licorice, Echinacea, Phyllanthus niruri) help to manage the symptoms of fatty liver disease.
Fatty liver disease is of two types:
- Alcoholic fatty liver disease – It is due to the excessive consumption of alcohol which results in the fat accumulation in liver.
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease – There are various causes associated with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease like, obesity, type – 2 diabetes, raised triglyceride levels, many drugs like tetracycline, aspirin etc., pregnancy, toxins, hepatitis viruses and malnutrition.
Herbal Remedies for fatty liver
1. Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea)
This herb has the antioxidant action which helps to maintain the good liver health. It acts as the great immunity booster which helps to increase the body's ability to fight against the diseases. Anti-oxidant properties of this herb helps to improve the function of liver cells and also manages its metabolism. Hence it is an effective herbal remedy for the treatment of fatty liver diseases.
2. Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
Use of this herb to treat the various ailment is famous in Ayurveda since ages. It acts as the natural cleanser and rejuvenation properties of this herb help in the regeneration of liver cells. It is also known by the other names like Haldi, Haridra, Nisha, Gauri and Halud. This herb is packed with the anti-inflammatory, blood purification and strong anti-oxidant properties. This herb helps to clear the all kind of fats deposited in liver cells.
3. Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
This herb is commonly called as the mulethi and known to be quite good for the treatment of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Licorice is loaded with the blood purification properties which helps to keep the liver clean and healthy. Moreover it helps to manage the elevated levels of liver enzymes. Daily consumption of this herb in the powder form offers the good liver health benefits.
4. Chicory (Cichorium intybus)
This herb is commonly known as the kasni. Use of this herb is known to be quite good in the treatment of liver diseases. It helps to strengthen the liver and also helps to manage the symptoms associated with fatty liver disease.
5. Country gooseberry or Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus niruri)
This herbs has the great medicinal impotence in Ayurveda for the treatment of fatty liver disease. It is one of the most effective herb for maintaining liver function and also helps to relieve the liver swelling by removing the excess water retention in the body. This herb helps in the regeneration of liver cells and extrude all the toxins from body.
6. Spreading hogweed (Boerrhavia diffusa)
In Ayurveda this herb is called as the Punarnava. This herb is packed with the liver protective properties. It is very useful for the treatment of fatty liver disease. It helps in cleaning of fat accumulated in liver. Taking the decoction of the roots of this herb is very useful in the treatment of fatty liver diseases.
All the above mentioned herbs are used in the formulation of these herbal products which are given below:
- Yakrit Plihank Churna
- Phyllanthus Niruri
- Echinacea Capsules
- Liver Detox Capsules
FATTY LIVER CARE PACK
Herbal products mentioned above offer the overall good liver health benefits. These herbal products are prepared from the pure extracts of herbs and free from any chemicals, preservatives, starch, color and chemicals.
Along with the use of herbal remedies, some modification in the diet is also important to improve the liver health
- Consume the vegetables like Carrots, Chicory, Cabbage, Broccoli, onion, garlic, bitter gourd, bottle gourd, round gourd and ridge gourd etc.
- Eat the fiber rich fruits like papaya and pineapples which help to clean and detoxify the liver.
- Strict avoid the alcohol consumption and smoking.
- Drink the plenty of water to flush out the toxins from body.
- Do the exercise, yoga and meditation on the daily basis.
- Avoid junk food, fried, processed and packaged food completely.