Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme in the body, mainly in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscle. It is a protein that helps to produce chemical changes in your body.
When these cells are damaged for any reason, the CPK is released into the blood and can be measured by a blood test.
CPK can be divided to separate parts:
- CPK-1 is mainly found in brain and lungs.
- CPK-2 is mostly found in heart.
- CPK-3 is found in skeletal muscle.
Therefore, high levels of CPK usually indicate some sort of stress or injury to your heart or other muscles. To test CPK, blood is drawn from a vein in your arm. Therefore CPK can be considered as a biomarker that is often measured to diagnose and evaluate muscle damage.
Ayurvedic Treatment for High CPK in Blood is available.
What can be the reasons for High CPK in Blood?
Elevated level of CPK could be due to:
- Damage of skeletal muscle tissue muscular dystrophy, trauma, muscle injections, seizures and surgery.
- Heart attack or Stroke
- Death of lung tissue
- Alcohol withdrawal
- Sometimes certain medications like ampicillin, blood thinners (statins), aspirin, morphine, furosemide, alcohol and cocaine can elevate the total CPK.
- Sometimes vigorous exercise.
- The inflammation from lupus can also elevate this blood test.
- Low thyroid function can also be a cause of high CPK.
- CPK can be elevated in certain autoimmune diseases that causes inflammation in the muscle such as Polymyositis or Dermatomyositis.
What could be the signs and Symptoms that predict High CPK in Blood?
- Rapid heart rate (tachycardia)
- Chest pain or pressure
- Difficulty breathing
- Lightheadedness or dizziness happens
- Pain that radiates to the jaw or down the arm
- Profuse sweating may occur
Depending on the system of the body affected, other symptoms are:
- Loss of vision or vision changes
- Muscle aches and pains
- Paralysis and confusion can also occur.
- For a brief moment Confusion or loss of consciousness may even occur
- Garbled or slurred speech
- Muscle stiffness
- Sudden weakness or numbness on one side of the body
Ayurvedic Treatment of High CPK in blood
Ashwagandha Capsules purely herbal supplements that has so many uses in various debilitating disorders, fatigue, stress, anxiety, palpitation, ageing, nervous breakdown, neuropathy due to diabetes, chronic fatigue syndrome, loss of weight due to cancer or diabetes or any other reason.
Ashwagandha capsules if used regularly strengthen back and relaxes the muscles and builds up the stamina as well calm down the system. It an outstanding supplement that provides strength to heart muscles and help it in its normal function. Ashwagandha capsules are prepared by using pure extract of Ashwagandha herb which is known to be as stress buster. Because of all these properties it is an Ayurvedic Treatment for High CPK in Blood
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Ashwagandha is an ayurvedic herb containing Withanolides that is supposed to be a factor for multiple medicinal applications.
Dose: 1-2 capsules twice daily, with plain water after meal.
2. Arjuna Capsules:
Arjuna Capsules is a pure Ayurvedic preparation and is 100 % vegetarian that has the ability to balance all the three doshas or physical energies (Vata, Pitta and kapha) by which it maintains healthy heart and supports healthy blood circulation. Its regular intake supports healthy cholesterol and protects the heart very naturally without any kind of side effect. Arjuna capsules are obtained from Terminalia arjuna bark extract.
Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna): Arjuna is a well-known herb that has effective medicinal uses especially for the heart and circulatory system and also for the metabolic diseases which lead to heart weakness and failure and is naturally effective and purely herbal remedy for heart problems like blocked coronary arteries, high cholesterol, congestive heart failure and other heart problems.
Dose: 2 capsules two times a day, with plain water, after meals
3. Stress Support:
Stress Support is purely a herbal formulation for balance of 3 energies- Vata, Pitta and Kapha (Kinetic, Thermal and Potential energy).
The herbs in this product act synergistically to control vitiated Vata", therefore acting on the root cause.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Ashwagandha is a unique herb with multiple medicinal properties due to ‘Withanolides' and ‘Withaferin'. It possesses anti-inflammatory, antitumor, antistress, antioxidant, immunomodulatory, hemopoietic, and rejuvenating properties. It relieves stress, anxiety and enhances physical and mental performance naturally.
- Tagar (Valeriana Wallichii): This is a useful herb that benefits in calming down the nervous system. It supports to get rid of stress and anxiety and also fights depression.
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri): Brahmi is wonderful herb that is being used in Ayurveda since past ages for loss of memory, lack of concentration, forgetfulness. It enhances the retention power and recollects it. It is very useful in many mental illnesses also. It is an effective stress and anxiety reliever as well as controls blood pressure, hallucinations and epilepsy.
Dose: 2 Capsules twice daily, after meals, with plain water.
4. Aller - G Care:
The product Aller-G care is purely herbal prepared by combining best anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory herbs that work in all forms of allergies. All the herbal ingredients are 100 % organic. It is a useful Ayurvedic Treatment for High CPK in Blood
- Haridra (Curcuma longa) Curcumin: Haridra is an herb commonly called Turmeric. Curcumin is a standardized herbal extract from the herb Turmeric which has been found to be effective for all sort of allergies. It is anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, Anti-diabetic, Anti-cancer herb.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica): Neem is a good medicinal herb acting as an anti-septic and disinfectant. Used for blood disorders, boils, skin allergies, skin infections etc. It clears away the toxins from within the blood
- Shirish (Albezzia lebbock): It is so useful herb to that helps to remove accumulated poisons i.e. accumulated metabolites produced within the body.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Useful in Allergies caused by inflammatory reaction and is very useful for all kind of allergies.
Dose: 1-2 capsules twice daily, after meals.
Boswellia Curcumin Capsules is another herbal product formulated that acts as a great dietary supplement for one and all. When combined together, these form a very effective health supplement. These capsules are prepared by combining standardized extracts of Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) and Curcumin (active compound of turmeric) which makes it a great Ayurvedic Treatment for High CPK in Blood.
- Shallaki (Boswellia serrata): Boswellia contains substance boswellic acids which is known to fight inflammation. Boswellia is a very strong herb known for maintaining joint health in the body.
- Curcumin (Curcuma longa): Curcumin is commonly used for allergic conditions.The powerful combination of Curcumin and Boswellia promotes comprehensive immune support.
Dose: 1 capsule twice daily, after meals with plain water