Sunday, August 25, 2013
Friday, August 9, 2013
Ayurvedic treatment for Heavy Menstrual Bleeding - Dr. Meenakshi Chauhan - Chandigarh - India
There are several causes of heavy menstrual bleeding and Ayurvedic remedies are really very beneficial in treatment of unexplained or complicated menstrual bleeding.
There are some home remedies also which can be done to stop the bleeding.
What common measures can be taken during heavy menstrual bleeding?
Common Ayurvedic medicines like Styplon, Pause etc. can be used. Home remedies like drinking juice of pomegranate, Juice of Common grass, Juice of Marigold flowers, Rose petals etc. can also be consumed to control the bleeding.
What to avoid during heavy menstrual bleeding?
Avoid spicy food, avoid citrus fruits during heavy bleeding, avoid alcohol, avoid smoking, avoid tobacco, avoid nuts, Avoid Aloe vera juice and Nuts.
Specialized Ayurvedic Treatment for Heavy menstrual bleeding
The below mentioned combination can be used in case of serious, prolonged continued bleeding due to any reason. The Ayurvedic medicines listed here are present in many Ayurvedic shops but if there is a difficulty in getting all these, you can always write to my assistant Mr. Ashwani thakur at – firstname.lastname@example.org to get assistance or get these delivered at your place quickly in 2 days – anywhere in India and 4 days, anywhere in the world !
- Tab. Raktstambhan vati - 2 twice daily
- Arjun Saar - 20 ml twice daily
- Cap. Female health Support - 2 tablespoonful twice daily
- Pushyanug or Pradarantak Churna -1 teaspoonful twice daily
- Cap. Shatavari - 2 twice daily
- Ashok Ghritam - 1 teaspoonful once daily at night, with warm milk.
- Praval pishti- 5 gm, Akik Pishti - 5 gm, Kaharawa pishti - 10 gm, Kamdudha ras - 5 gm, Bol badh Ras - 5 gm, Moch ras - 5 gm, Bol Parpati - 5 gm, Mukta Pishti - 2 gm, Giloy Satv- 10 gm
Make 30 sachets of all these, and consume 1 sachet twice daily, with Sheet Sudha
What are the causes of Heavy Bleeding?
- Hormonal imbalance
- Uterine fibroid tumors
- Tumors in other parts of body affecting hormones
- Cervical Polyps
- Endometrial polyps
- Lupus and other auto-immune diseases
- Infections, antibiotics, NSAIDS ( pain killers) , anti-coagulants (aspirin, heparin, warfarin etc) and other drugs
- Pelvic Inflammatory disease –inflammation in pelvic organs
- Cervical cancer
- Endometrial cancer
- Endometrial hyperplasia or Endometriosis
- Intrauterine devices like Copper – T and others.
- Bleeding disorders
Dr. Meenakshi is a well-known established Ayurvedic doctor in Chandigarh, India. Read More about Dr. Meenakshi Chauhan or call at +91-172-521-4030 to fix an appointment with DR. Meenakshi Chauhan or DR. Vikram Chauhan.
If You want to get all these delivered at your doorstep, you can write to Mr. Ashwani thakur at - email@example.com to get prices, shipping, delivery information, how to pay etc.
Thursday, August 8, 2013
7. Tab. Chandanadi Vati - 2 twice daily ( Made from Sandalwood )