Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Ayurvedic Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction and Premature ejaculation
According to Ayurveda, the Shukra dhatu is the essence of all dhatus (tissues). As per Ayurvedic principles, After we eat food, the food is converted in Rasa Dhatu ( Plasma/ lymph), Rakt ( blood) Mans ( Flesh and Muscles) , Medha Dhatu ( Fats ) , Asthi dhatu ( Bones ) and then ultimately Shurka dhatu and then Ojas which is the crux of all dhatus and formed from the essence of all dhatus.
There for protection of Shukra dhatus is considered of utmost importance in Ayurveda. There is a direct relation of Shukra dhatu with overall body strength and stamina.
From the above mentioned explanation, it is clear that if the Shukra dhatu is formed properly, that means all other tissues are getting proper nutrition and are healthy. If any of these Dhatus metaboilsm is disturbed or the specific agni of the specific dhatu is imblanced, then the next Dhatu formed is not proper thereby leading to diseases like premature ejaculation, low sperm count, low quality semen, Erectile Dysfunction, Lack of sex drive, impotence etc.
Reasons for Erectile dysfunction -
Erectile dysfunction can be caused by many reasons -
1. Old Age - There is a term called Male menopause. When men age, there is a steady decline in the male hormone testosterone levels in the blood. This is also responsible in some cases of erectile dysfcuntion.
2. Underlying diseases - Diabetes and blood pressure are one of the major reasons for erectile dsyfunction and even premature ejaculation.
3. Obesity - Blockage of Medha vaha Srotas ( Fats carrying channels ) leads to obesity and also overall weakness of the system. The reproductive organs are also affected leading to premature ejaculation, low sex drive, low energy, stamina and erectile dysfucntion. The sperm count is also affected as the nutrition is not reaching all the organs and cells of the body leading to wide spread malnutrition of cells.
4. Hormonal imblanaces - Some tumors, Stress, Anxiety, genetic reasons can lead to erectile dysfunction.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Erectile dysfunction and preamature ejaculation
Since Ayurveda is a vast subject, the minor cases of Erectile dysfunction can be treated by following combination- This is effective for 1st and 2nd Stage of Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation -
1. Cap. Tribulus Power- 2 twice daily
2. Tab. Chanderprabha Vati - 2 twice daily
3. Cap. Ashwagandha- 1 twice daily
4. Cap. Shilajit - 1 twice daily
5. Atirasadi Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily
The above mentioned combination of 5 ayurvedic medicines is very helpful in treatment of erectile dysfunction which is in initial stage. The above mentioned medicines are also very effective in treatment of premature ejaculation.This combination is highly recommended for people who have developed erectile dysfunction recently ( less than 2 years ) and are suffering from Erectile dysfunction due to diabetes or general weakness.
PACKAGE # 2
There are many classical Ayuredic medicines which can be used in severe and complicated cases of erectile dysfunction and is very useful in 3rd Stage of ED -
Shilajatwadi Vati - 2 gram
Abhrak Bhasma - (Shastra puti ) - 1 gm
Swarn Vang - 5 gm
Kamchuramani Ras - 2 gm
Nag Bhasma - 5 gm
Vang Bhasma - 5 gm
Trivang Bhasma - 5 gm
Vriht Poorna Chander Ras - 1 gm
Vasant Kusumakar Ras - 1 gm
Shukra Vallabh Ras - 2.5 gm
PushpDhanva Ras - 5 gm
Sidh Makardwaj - (Special ) - 1 gm
Chandrodya Ras - ( Antardhoom) - 1 gm
Navrattan Ras - 1 gm
Baidyanath Kamini Vidravan Ras - 5 gm
All mixed together and made into 60 sachets of equal quantity. Consume one sachet once daily with honey.
7. Kamini Vidravan Ras of Multani Pharmacy can be added ( to be consumed 1 tablet once daily )
8. Tab. Energol -MA - 1 twice daily
9. Tab. Tentex royale - 1 twice daily
The above mentioned package # 1 and # 2 can be very helpful in curing erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation if the person is suffering from severe erectile dysfunction from last several years.
To get all these ayurvedic medicines delivered at your doorstep, please contact Mr. Ashwani. He can also be contacted for details about shipping, pricing and any other information regarding products ordering and delivery.
His e mail ID is - firstname.lastname@example.org and phone +91-9915593604 or 0172-5073604