Monday, December 29, 2008
Erectile Dysfunction is a major problem most of the diabetics suffer from. Diabetes causes neuropathy i.e. weakness of nerves. This leads to Erectile dysfunction due to Diabetes.
There are many herbal remedies for erectile dysfunction due to diabetes or diabetic neuropathy. Safed musli is one of them. Safed Musli - Chlorphytum borivilianum is a small herb, the root of which is very useful to cure erective dysfunction.
Our product Atirsadi churna contains safed musli and powders of semal musli, black musli and other herbs useful in erectile dysfunction.
These herbs are also very good for diabetes. They do not help to control diabetes directly but prevent further complications, helps in painful leg syndrome - calf myalgia, general body weaknes and other problems.
Herbs like Ashwagandha and Shilajit also play excellent role in such conditions. I would recommend the following combination for patients suffering from diabetic neuropathy erectile dysfunction -
1. Cap. Ashwagandha- 2 capsules twice daily
2. Cap. Shilajit - 2 capsules twice daily
3. Atirasadi Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily
4. Chanderprabha Vati - 2 tabelts twice daily
5. Cap. tribulus - 2 capsules twice daily
This should take care of the problem.
I have seen many patients suffering from Allergic rhinitis and seen them responding very well to the Ayurvedic remedies.
There are some classical formulations whereas some are new patent formulations of various herbal pharmaceuticals.
The various herbal remedies for allergic rhinitis are -
Swarn Basant malti Ras- 2 gm
Nardiya Laxmi Vilas Ras - 5 gm
Shwas Kuthar Ras - 5 gm
Abhrak Bhasma- 5 gm
Trivang Bhasma - 5 gm
Chandramrit Ras - 5 gm
Kafketu Ras - 5 gm
Kafkuthar Ras - 5 gm
Giloy Satv - 10 gm
Make 20 packs of all these, mix them together, consume with honey .
2. Cap. Curcumin - 2 capsules thrice daily x 1 month
3. Cap. Guggul - 2 capsules thrice daily x 1 month
4. Praanrakshahk Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily (or make decoction of this herbal mixture)
5. Cap. Tulsi - 2 capsules thrice daily x 1 month
Many of these herbs are anti-allergic especially Turmeric in Curcumin capsules and albezzia lebbock in praanrakshak churna.
Many herbs like Kantkari in Praanrakshak churna have anti-histaminic activity without inducing any sleep.
Guggul is anti-inflammatory and acts like modern NSAID's without causing any side effects of gastric mucosal erosion etc.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
There are many patients who suffer from interstitial lung disease. This is what I would like to recommend to such patients. This is a formula is made after discussion with many experienced Ayurvedic doctors and my own practical experience in my clinical practice.
Interstitial Lung Disease Herbal Remedies - Ayurvedic Treatment of ILD
Godanti Bhasma- 10 gm
Abhrak Bhasma – 2 gm ( Shata puti)
Punarnava mandur - 5 gm
Kaf Kuthar Ras - 5 gm
Kas Shwas Chintamani Ras – 2 gm
Swran Sameer Pannag Ras - 1 gm
Swarn basant Malti Ras – 2 gm
Praval Bhasma - 10 gm
Kamdudha Ras - 10 gm
Praval Panchamrit ras – 10 gm
Praval Pishti - 5 gm
Mukta Pishti - 3 gm
Kamdudha Ras - 5 gm
Swarn Makshik Bhasma - 5 gm
Somyog or Somlata Churna – 20 gm
Make 60 sachets of equal quantity and consume twice daily, with honey- Will last for 1 month
2. Vassa Avaleha (herbs Jam) – 1 tablespoonful twice daily, after meals - (3 Pcs. x 1 month)
3. Kantkari Avaleha – 1 tablespoonful twice daily, after meals ( 3 Pc x 1 month )
4. Aller-G Care Capsules – 2 capsules twice daily (2 Pc. x 1 month)
5. Tab. Amyron – 2 twice daily
6. Cap. Boswellia-Curcumin – 2 twice daily
7. Praanrakshak Churna – 1 teaspoonful twice daily or consume after boiling in water- take 1 tablespoonful of powder, boil in 400 ml water, untill it remains 50 ml. Filter it and consume lukewarm twice daily.Make fresh daily.
These are pure ayurvedic medicines for interstitial lung disease. The treatment is purely natural without causing any side effects. This Ayurvedic treatment of ILD can be continued along with any ongoing treatment. The herbal remedies for interstitial lung disease give results within few days of usage and should be continued for few months.
You can write at firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback and information about how you can get these remedies delivered at your home or fix a telephonic or physical appointment with Dr. Vikram Chauhan - Visit the website - WWW.PLANETAYURVEDA.COM OR WWW.ALWAYSAYURVEDA.COM
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
If someone is suffering from Spastic colon syndrome he must try this home remedy for spastic colon
Boil 1 teaspoonful of Thyme, Fennel, Cumin seeds in about 200 ml of water, let it boil untill it remains about 30-40 ml.
filter it and add some honey or sugar to taste, consume this decoction twice daily. This should bring the relive and alleviate the pain because of the spasm in the colon.
This should help lot in spastic colon syndrome
Along with this I would recommend some ayurvedic remedies for spastic colon
1. Tablet Himcospaz- 1 tablet twice daily x 15 days
2. Drakshaavaleha - 1 tablespoonful twice daily x15 days
3. Tablet Agnitundi vati - 2 tablets thrice daily x 15 days
4. Ashwagandha Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily x 1 month
This combination should be of great help in Spastic colon syndrome. Avoid fried, spicy food stuffs. Drink lukewarm water - 1 glass of it twice daily.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Surendraabhra Ras - 2 gm
Tapyadi Loh - 5 gm
Praval Panchamrit - 5 gm
Mukta Pishti - 2 gm
Akik Pishti - 5 gm
Jahar Mohra Pishti - 5 gm
Yav kshaar - 5 gm
mooli kshaar - 5 gm
Apamarg kshaar - 5 gm
Kalmegh Navayas loh - 5 gm
Rohitak Loh- 5 gm
Yakrit Plihari Loh - 5 gm
Giloy Satv - 10 gm
---------------- Make 30 packs of all these mixed togehter, consume 1 pack, once daily with honey. This pack helps to dissolve gall stones.
2. Tablet Arogyavardhni Vati - 2 tablets twice daily x 1 month
3. Juice of "Patharchaat" herb ( Berginea lingulata- 3 tablespoonful twice daily. You can even plant this herb in your house. (Pathar means stone and "Chaat - means to chew or swalloow)
4. Yakrit plihantak Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily , after meals for 1 month
Natural treatment of Prostate is mainly focused on reducing prostate size, reduce PSA levels and helps in reducing the symptoms of enlarged prostate. The following natural treatment of prostate is based on ayurvedic principles of prostate treatment. The PSA levels come down after using these remedies and there have been numerous testimonials to this treatment.
These Ayurvedic remedies mentioned here are purely natural and can be used along with any ongoing treatments or medicines.
These remedies help to reduce PSA levels without causing any side effects. PSA is known as Prostate Specific Antigen and the levels are increased in case of Prostate enlargement and prostate Cancer. The combination of medicines is not only treatment to reduce PSA levels but also helps in treatment of Prostate Cancer.
These herbal remedies have been found to be very useful in prevention and treatment of prostate cancer as well as prostate enlargement. This natural treatment for Prostate helps to reduce PSA levels within few days ( about 1 month ) of using them
1. Tablet Kachnaar Guggul - 2 tablets twice daily , with plain water after meals
2. Tablet Prosteez- 2 tablets twice daily with plain water after meals ( contains Saw Palmetto, good for Prostate)
3. Tablet Varunadi vati - 2 tablets twice daily - Excellent natural remedy to reduce PSA levels
4. Cap. Shilajit- 1 capsule twice daily - Good for enlarged prostate and to reduce PSA levels
More information about the Natural treatment of Prostate enlargement or Prostate Cancer can be gathered from www.planetayurveda.com
Friday, December 5, 2008
1. Mixture of the following -
(1) Hirak Bhasm300mg
(2) Swarn Bhasm 500mg
(3) Rajat Bhasm 2.5 gm
(4) Swarnbhasantmalti Ras 2 gm
(5) Abharak Bhasm Sahasar Putti 3 gm
(6) Swarnmakshik Bhsam 5 gm
(7) Shwaschintamani Ras 2 gm
(8) Rasraj Ras 2 gm
(9) Bhrami Vati with gold 2gm
(10) Yogender Ras 1 gm
(11) Cancervidhwansan Ras 2 gm
(12) Shilasandoor 2.5 gm
(13) Navratankalpamrit Ras2 gm
(14) Rajmrigank Ras 1 gm
(15) Sarweshar Parpati Ras 2 gm
(16) Hemgarbhpotli Ras 1gm
(17) Vaikrant Bhasm 2.5 gm
(18) Vrhitvangeshvar Ras 2 gm
(19) Basantkusmakar Ras 1 gm
(20) Vrhitsutshekh Ras 2 gm
(21) Dhatri Loh 5gm
(22) Kalmeghnavayas Loh 5gm
(23) Punarvamandoor 5 gm
(24) Tamar Bhasm 1 gm
(25) Giloysatv 10 gm
(26) Mukta Pisti 2 gm
(26) Parval Panchmamrit Ras 5 gm
(27) Sidhmakardhwaj 2gm
(28) Vrhtvatchintamani Ras 2gm
(4) Capsules Bramhi - 2 capsules twice daily with water.
(5) Guggul Capsules - 1 capsule twice daily with water
(6) Chanderprabha Vati - 2 twice daily twice daily with water